Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
Website and Promotional Methods
- Prohibited Web Site Domain Keywords: Affiliates are not allowed to use the Canoom Naturals brand name, or any misspelling or variation thereof, in the domain URL.
- Prohibited Web Site Content: Affiliates may not make any false claims or misrepresent the Canoom Naturals service or brand.
- Unacceptable Web Sites: No defaming, discriminatory websites or website with content deemed inappropriate by Canoom Naturals.
- Email: Allowed – Affiliates must be CASL compliant
- Social Media: Allowed – Affiliate’s content and social media profiles must adhere to same policies pertaining to websites (see above). Affiliate must not create profile representing the Canoom Naturals brand or likeness.
- Protected SEM Bidding Keywords: No bidding on branded keyword phrases, Canoom Naturals company name, or any misspelling or variation thereof (i.e. canoomnaturals.com)
- Negative Matching for Protected Keywords: Required
- Prohibited SEM Display URL Content: No use of the Canoom naturals company name, or any misspelling or variation thereof
- Prohibited SEM Ad Copy Content: No use of the Canoom Naturals company name, or any misspelling or variation thereof (i.e. canoomnaturals.com)
- Direct linking (Use of Display URL): No
Canoom Naturals shall have the right to terminate any agreement with immediate effect by a written notice to the affiliate at any time. Upon termination for any reason, you shall immediately remove any Links from your web site and Programs and all licenses granted hereunder shall terminate.